|May 22, 2021 at 09:00 am||May 22, 2021 at 05:00 pm|
Not the average self defense workshop. THIS IS NOT A FIREARMS CLASS!
Part of the Integrated Defense Strategies (IDS) Citizen Defender Model of training and developing your mindset to seek out the minimal solutions to the greatest number of problems! This workshop is the first of three classes that presents ideas and concepts that are realistic, practical and wholistic in their approach to making you, the everyday citizen and your family safer and most important to us, you and you family can survive a violent encounter if you are ever in one.
This class uses simple concepts, like it is not always a gun that is the solution, using precision strikes can stop a violent encounter as well. Or even escaping before violence happens.
Some Topics covered:
– Considerations before leaving the home
– Criminals types and some methodologies they use.
– Terms: Active and Passive defense meaning, concepts and principles.
– Intro to some alternative methods of dealing with possible violent situations without resorting to violence.
– Scenarios to help give confidence in your ability to identify, deter or worse case defend against a possible violent encounter.
Intro price for customers who sign up before April 30th $100
*** REFUNDS: Please understand that every seat is filled during our classes, and there are people waiting to take this course. If you need to back out and want to receive a refund, you will need to notify us no later than one week prior to the class. Failure to do so will result in no refunds being issued as you have taken up a seat in a class. We understand that life happens, and will work with you to get you into another class if possible, but every student that cancels can cost us a seat.