The benefits of earning your Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) Permit
- Ability to carry a concealed weapon within 1,000 feet of a school. It is almost impossible to travel through Metropolitan areas in Arizona without crossing a 1,000 foot boundary of a school. (Federal Law)
- Reciprocity to conceal carry in 36 other states. If you plan on traveling and carrying concealed a permit is a must. (Arizona Law)
- One does not need to wait for the background check when purchasing a weapon, just show your permit with your identification, fill out the 4473 and pay for your firearm. (Brady Bill)
- You need a conceal carry permit to carry your weapon in a commercial establishment that serves alcohol. If the establishment is not posted you may carry a concealed weapon into the bar if you have a permit and you do not consume alcohol there. (Arizona Law)
- When you take a concealed carry class you learn the laws of when you can use deadly force.